Online coaching and training.
From €15.00 per month to the all-in & all-round coaching program at €250p/week.
Elaboration of each item, further down.
1. You can have the freedom to train where and when you want to.
2. You will get the perfect, research-driven training program for optimal progress.
3. Your own personal coach to communicate with and receive tips from.
4. Accountability – this makes a huge difference to attaining your dream goal. Explain how & why further down.
5. Besides a personalized training program, you’ll have access to a huge library of exercise videos and training programs.
6. You will get Nutritional guidance where needed, including recipes and macro indications.
7. You get to join the on-line community with like-minded people to communicate with, share stories, ask questions and joke around.
8. You’ll learn all the techniques needed on improving your lifestyle, for example, your sleeping pattern, setting and keeping priorities, optimizing routines, breathing for body/movement/stress management
9. You’ll learn from years of coaching experience in the field, the science background as well as continued updates on new techniques and approaches with regards to training, nutrition and lifestyle/vitality. Those years of experience include coaching world class athletes as well as people with extremely busy schedules, from a world leader to moms to lawyers and advisors and aspiring pro-athletes. If they can do it so can you – I’ll guide you through it all.
10. You will do a full movement screen so we can fine tune the planning according to you, your goals and your body.
Are you ready to get and keep your dream results? Or would you like to find out more about how we can help you? Start here
You also get to choose which membership will suit you best. There are numerous coaching options ranging from €15.00 per month to the all-in & all-round coaching program at €150 p/week.
What started off as an extra service for all my set clients, years ago, has grown to be an all-round on-line coaching possibility for anyone – anywhere.
It started with holiday / travel planning for all my clients, with regards to training according to their goals, including aspects from nutritional guidance to sleeping tips abroad. Yes, sleeping tips, because an insufficient sleeping pattern has a huge influence on your total daily productivity, drive, mindset and internal motivation to making the best choices (lifestyle) Think of advisors, politicians and pro-athletes that need to travel frequently and still perform at their best, for whatever reason.
So how would like to have your own personal coach for a fraction of the price?
Your own personalized training program as well as nutritional coaching, cooking tips and lifestyle tweaks to improve your quality of life and attain your dream physique, health and lifestyle – and be able to make it last.
Elaboration of the list above.
1. If you are training at a gym or at home. We’ll set-up a training plan according to your times and situation. Think of the numbers of training tools you have available at your gym/home.
From the simplest, “no tools” plan (body-weight/ calisthenics) to an all tools plan like CrossFit or OCR (Obstacle training) Further more time is of the essence and thus we can work with a 4minutes training to even up to 8hours per week (pro-athletes)
2. Your own scientifically proven optimal training program. Through the years there’s been a lot of research done on S & C (Strength & Conditioning) programming.
Think of the build-up of the program with regards to neurological pathways, strength and ballistics, recovery, de-load weeks, rest between exercises, super sets, HIIT (High Intensity Inteval training), LISS (Low Intensity Steady State), mobility, warm-up, breathing, bracing and brace timing, etc. There’s a lot that you want to take into account but we’ll take care of all of that for you.
There’s a lot that you want to take into account but we’ll take care of all of that for you.
3. You’ll have access to a personal coach for all communication. Starting off with at least one exercise video check-up per week with tips and videos on how to improve as feedback.
Starting off with at least one exercise video check-up per week with tips and videos on how to improve as feedback.
4. What type of accountability will this be for you? You’ll have someone you’ll want to share your story with and discuss aspects involving progress and sticking to your goals. Someone who understands.
5. Through the years I’ve been through enough personal and body challenges like work stress, back injuries due to a massage badly done, knee injury due to snowboarding but also needing to lose weight after a very busy study period when I just couldn’t be bothered with proper eating and you know university students, there’s enough beer.
As bonus to your personalized program you’ll have access to numerous types of exercise videos as well as full training programs to try out. Preferably checking with your coach on what would be best for you according to your personal goals and abilities
6. The nutritional guidance will be fine tuned according to your goal and we can keep it to basics or go all-out in details ranging from daily calories to specific needs of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Also included are an array of quick and easy healthy recipes, food prep tips and ideas.
Also included are an array of quick and easy healthy recipes, food prep tips and ideas.
7. Within the on-line community you can ask questions, share stories, tips and joke around. Everyone can share ideas on, for instance, recipes for dinner parties or easy take along snacks.
8. Day by day you will get to learn all techniques and tips on the how and why with regards to improving your quality of life. This differs per person and their situation. Think of people with long or odd working hours, parents or people who travel often for their work.
This differs per person and their situation. Think of people with long or odd working hours, parents or people who travel often for their work.
9. Self-explanatory and if you’re not sure what is meant you are welcome to contact us for further information.
10. You will greatly enjoy the thoroughness of the movement screen we work with.
We work with a no impact movement analyses where we check all movements that give us a clear view to find any imbalances we want approach properly in your training plan. We’ll start off with giving you all the needed information on what movements you need to do and how to best capture this on video, for our analyses. If we notice something of importance we might go further with more specific exercises, also with no impact movements. You can think of shoulder, neck, hip, knee or foot
We’ll start off with giving you all the needed information on what movements you need to do and how to best capture this on video, for our analyses. If we notice something of importance we might go further with more specific exercises, also with no impact movements. You can think of shoulder, neck, hip, knee or foot
You can think of shoulder, neck, hip, knee or foot immobility / hypermobility that is of influence to the rest of your movement capabilities.
Are you ready to get and keep your dream results? Or would you like to find out more about how we can help you? Let’s do this Start here
In Person Online Personal Trainer The Hague Lifestyle Vitality Coach